Round 2 Answers
1. Which of the following companies are NOT in the DeFi field?
2. Which stablecoin from the list is issued with certain interest rate?
Tether USD (USDT)
3. What decentralized exchange protocol was first launched at the mainnet?
4. Which service from the list is not offered to users by Akropolis?
Lending/borrowing between network participants
Non-custodial funds storage in stable currency
5. Select the project from the list, that is not built on top of another #defi project:
1. What is the #DeFi?
A group of financial sector-focussed startups aimed to transform traditional financial products into trustless and transparent protocols
Trendy Twitter hashtag
Name of the group of most known cryptocurrencies, used for payments (Bitcoin, Ethereum etc)
Name of community-curated list of best dApps in the Ethereum ecosystem
2. What definition is most closely describes the term “prediction market”?
A prediction of outcomes of custom events by phenomenon known as “wisdom of the crowd”
A technique of application of technical analysis to cryptocurrency market
Сompetition of soothsayers aimed to select people with extraordinary abilities
Blockchain-based project designed specially for prediction outcome of next US president elections
3. Which #defi project from the list don’t have a native token, implemented in its business model yet?
4. Is it possible to combine several different Ethereum tokens into a single one?
Yes, by using Set protocol
No, it is impossible
Yes, by using Melonport
Yes, Compound protocol was designed specially to compound Ethereum tokens
5. What is C2FC?
Crypto-financial primitive designed to implement cashflow financing lending model into #defi applications
Special commission, developing standards for futures on cryptocurrencies
Child project of 0x protocol aimed to allow cashflow exchange between parties in 0x ecosystem
A new type of derivative finance instrument developed by Akropolis team
1. Which project from the list isn’t a #defi project?
2. What is the basic asset used in the Akropolis network to store funds of savings groups?
Stablecoins, for example DAI
Local fiat currency, depending on the country where the group was originated
3. Which project from the list is most used according to statistics, available on-chain?
4. Which stablecoin project from the list has failed and returned money to token holders?
Tether USD (USDT)
sUSD (Synthetix-based dollar)
5. Which of the following companies are NOT in the DeFi field?
Defi 101 - Crosswords
1. This cryptocurrency can be exclusively used as a collateral in the current version of MakerDAO? Ethereum
2. One who has unquenchable curiosity and feverishly inventive imagination. A person of the ‘rebirth’ period. Polymath
3. The most abundant chemical element - and also a name for DeFi project? Hydrogen
4. The name of dApp and also the name of the woman beautiful enough to start a war for. Helena
5. What is the common name of special non-custodial services, performing the function of matching orders in 0x ecosystem? Relayer
1. The name of virtual property project based on Ethereum, the “property certificates” of which were first used for collateralizing loans in one of the #defi lending protocols? Decentraland
2. A combination of sorts. Also, a protocol for algorithmic money markets. Compound
3. THIS can be found inside your washing machine - and also in training centers for pilots and astronauts. This is also a name for a solution to financial supply chains problems. Centrifuge
4. This #defi project allows anyone to build decentralized exchange and it’s name can be associated with circles. Enter this name. Loopring
5. I can presage from omens and foretell the outcome, who am I? Augur
1. This Defi project is solving blockchain scalability issue - and it’s made an IEO on Binance. Matic
2. An Initiative in a famous TV-series, a key concept in Indian religions and a project for decentralised lending service. What is the COO first name? Brendan
3. A combination of sorts. Also, a protocol for algorithmic money markets. Compound
4. This cryptocurrency can be exclusively used as a collateral in the current version of MakerDAO? Ethereum
5. A stablecoin project in the DeFI network - what is the CEO last name? Christensen