Special Round 2 Answers
1. Select the Bitcoin code-based cryptocurrency which introduced the concept of decentralized DNS:
2. Select the name of the cryptocurrency, first implemented the PoS in its consensus mechanism?
3. Select the name of the company or a blockchain project, issued the first widely-adopted stable coin:
Tether Limited (USDT)
USD Coin (USDC)
4. Select the name of the hashing algorithm used in PoW consensus for which is no publicly-available ASIC miner:
5. High-performance, self-upgrading WASM smart contract platform in the Polkadot ecosystem:
1. Select the cryptocurrency, that first practically implemented the DAO concept in its community:
2. Select the cryptocurrency that proved the idea, that even economically senseless MEME-based coin can be valued more than $1bln and be really used by the community:
3. Select the name of the project, that first introduced the concept of the inter-blockchain protocol defined officially as “heterogeneous sharded multichain”:
4. Select the project that first of all implemented the concept of stablecoin, backed by digital asset?
Tether USD (USDT)
Circle USD (USDC)
5. Select the name of the token standard, introduced to the wide public by famous Cryptokitties project?
1. Select the cryptocurrency, that first introduced and practically implemented famous Zero knowledge proof concept?
2. Select the name of the project that conducted the first Initial Coin Offering:
3. Select the name of the project, first implemented the idea to use blockchain for application based on sociology phenomena known as prediction markets?
4. Select the person, who stands at the origins of two famous blockchain projects. One project is known as the first platform for a smart-contracts, the second one - as first inter-blockchain protocol based on “heterogeneous sharded multichain” concept:
5. Select the name of the project that first introduced famous cryptoeconomic primitive - Token Curated Registries:
Special Round 2 - Crosswords
1. Famous protocol for inter-blockchain communication known as “The Internet of blockchains”. Polkadot
2. The first “fair” (and famous) casino built back in 2012 on top of Bitcoin. Bitdice
3. The name of the world first “decentralized central bank” or stablecoin issuance system in which interest rate is managed by the DAO. Maker
4. The first BTC mining pool. Slush
5. Metro station in NYC which name differs by one letter from famous blockchain developer and founder. Lorimer
1. The last name of the guy, who is officially recognized as the first person who mentioned the idea of the Decentralized Autonomous Organization. Larimer
2. Bitcoin and Ethereum bridge built on top of Polkadot. ChainX
3. The famous privacy-oriented coin, which name was created on basis of word from the Esperanto language. Monero
4. This project first introduced gold-backed stablecoin, managed by the DAO to the market. DigixDAO
5. The name of the original ghost PoS algorithm. Casper
1. This framework allows to easily launch a blockchain and also is the chemical term. Substrate
2. This project first launched the application that allows participating in prediction markets. Augur
3. This company launched the first “nuclear-resistant” Bitcoin custody. Xapo
4. This person stands behind four big projects in crypto, that changed the blockchain industry - Ethereum, Web3, Polkadot and Parity. Gavin
5. Multi-chain gaming project built on top of Polkadot which name has some connections to the evolution theory. Darwinia