Special Round 3 Answers
Web3 Foundation Ecosystem
1. What is the name of the main web3 foundation conference?
Web3 Blockchain conference
Blockchain, Bitcoin and Web3 conference
Web3 Polkadot Summit
2. Select a project that is NOT a member of Polkadot ecosystem yet:
3. Which consensus algorithm is used in the Polkadot blockchain?
Nominated Proof-of-Stake (NPOS)
Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPOS)
Leased Proof-of-Stake (LPOS)
4. Recently Akropolis partnered with ChainX project that is an early member of Polkadot ecosystem. How ChainX project can be described? Select the right specification.
ChainX is an inter-chain crypto-asset financial blockchain in Polkadot ecosystem
ChainX is liquidity aggregator developed for Polkadot ecosystem
ChainX is a DEX developed especially for Polkadot ecosystem
ChainX is a project developing with a goal to connect EOS and Ethereum blockchains using Polkadot
5. Recently, Akropolis team announced a new infrastructure project for Polkadot ecosystem - Polkahub. How this project can be described?
Polkahub is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) for Substrate Nodes aimed to create a “managed container system”, that allows to deploy and run different parachains in “one-click”
Polkahub is a decentralized video streaming platform developed especially for Polkadot ecosystem
Polkahub is a special relay chain that aggregate tech data from all connected blockchains
Polkahub is a special routing system that allows sending queries between blockchains, for example, Ethereum and EOS smart contracts would be able to exchange some information
1. A user governed video platform built on top of Polkadot. Joystream
2. Decentralized cloud computing service built on top of Polkadot. IEXEC
3. Browser extension wallet for Polkadot. Enzyme
4. This project is developing a solution for cyber-physical systems integration using Polkadot. Robonomics
5. The name of the block finality algorithm in Polkadot and also the name of a close relative in a typical family. GRANDPA
1. This project is building financial contracts on top of Polkadot. Katallassos
2. The name of the block finality algorithm in Polkadot and also the name of a close relative in a typical family. GRANDPA
3. This project is working on the implementation of Polkadot node based on Golang (Go) programming language. ChainSafe
4. This project is focused on implementing privacy layer to Substrate. Zerochain
5. This project is developing a decentralized exchange for cross-chain trading in the Polkadot ecosystem. What is the first part of its name? Ladder